The Ritual of The AIR DAGGER of FRASIS
It is best to build DOWN the Middle Pillar Ritual first.
To do this stand up and raise yourself in imagination to your Kether --a brilliant light above your head. Imagine this light descending to Daath, at the nape of your neck, and thence to Tiphareth in your heart where it glows like sunlight and whence it radiates into the other Sephiroth. From Tiphareth the light goes to Yesod in the region of the hips, and thence to Malkuth in which your feet are planted. Having made a clear image of the Middle Pillar, you can now begin, from a grounding energy, to work UP the AdoF Ritual
1. Imagine yourself standing in the Temple, facing EAST. The Black Pillar of Severity will be on your LEFT--the White Pillar of Mercy on your RIGHT.
2. Imagine now that the Black Pillar is reflected in your LEFT side--the White Pillar in your RIGHT. [you can use candles of the Appropriate color if so desired.
3. Take a deep breath and raise your consciousness from MALKUTH and vibrate the Holy Name
4. In the same manner, establish Yesod in the name
SHADDAI EL CHAL.
5. Now in order to establish the Divine Balance between the FEMININE & MASCULINE energies, Move from Yesod to Hode [FEMININE-Severity] and vibrate the Holy Name:
6. Now in order to establish the Divine Balance between the FEMININE & MASCULINE energies, Move from Hode to NETZACH [MASCULINE-Mercy] and vibrate the Holy Name:
7. Now in order to return to the Blade move from NETZACH to TIFERET and vibrate the Holy Name:
YUD-HEH-VAHU-HEH EL-OH-AH V’DAH-AHT
8. Now move from TIFERET to DAA’TH and vibrate the Holy Name:
"YHVH ALOAH ve-DAATH" ("Ye-hoh-voh El-oah ye Da-ath"
9. Now move THROUGH DAA’TH to KETHER by vibrating the Holy Name:
10. Make the Qabalistic Cross to indicate that you have called down the Light of your Kether and balanced it in your aura. Then let your imagination dwell on the aura and see it oval and clear, pulsating with the glow of the COMPLETE power of the AIR DAGGER of FRASIS!