Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rain that Refreshes the Earth Hex




OK...it's been dryer than Hades here this spring...and wild fires are burning UP Texas...so we decided to collectively do some Weather Magick, and a rain spell. In direct association I decided to create a Rain Hex, utilizing the techniques from my friends and fellow volk Swanhild Hexenfrau and her husband Der Waldzauberer, along with some inspiration from a Hex by Swanhild and Hexenmeister Lee Gandee, combining elements from two of their hexes: an Earth Star hex by Swan and Gandee's Rain that Refreshes the Soul...
What I came up with is a Hex that I call Rain that Refeshes the Earth...then I washed it with an infusion of herbs I blended into rain water which were as follows:
Yarrow,
one vanilla bean,
willow leaves,
rose petals,
spearmint...
from a HedgeWitch recipe...

2 comments:

KK German said...

Hello, any follow-ups on this? Did it help?

Frater I.I.I. said...

yes, indeed it did help KK...unfortunately...we needed more rain...probably need to pull it out again this year...LOL...
my part of West Texas is STILL Dry as an old bone...