The Grigori or (Irin)
1. Araqiel: taught the signs of the Earth
2. Armaros- taught the resolving of enchantments.
3. Azazel- taught the making of weapons of war.
4. Barqel- taught astrology.
5. Ezequeel- tuaght the knowledge of the clouds.
6. Gadreel- taught the art of cosmetics.
7. Kokabeel- taught the mystery of the Stars.
8. Penemue-taught writing.
9. Sariel- taught the knowledge of the Moon.
10. Semjaza- taught Herbal enchantments.
11. Shamshiel- taught the signs of the Sun.
Partial List of Grigori and Their Sources
• Armaros (also Amaros) in Enoch I taught men the resolving of enchantments.
• Araqiel (also Arakiel, Araqael, Araciel, Arqael, Sarquael, Arkiel, Arkas) in Enoch I taught humans the signs of the earth. However, in the Sibylline Oracles, Araqiel is referred to not as a fallen angel, or Grigori, but as one of the 5 angels who lead the souls of men to judgement, the other 4 being Ramiel, Uriel, Samiel, and Aziel.
• Azazel in I Enoch taught men to make knives, swords, shields, and how to devise ornaments and cosmetics.
• Baraqel (Baraqiel) taught men astrology (from Enoch I).
• Chazaqiel taught men the signs of the clouds (meteorology) in Enoch I.
• Kokabiel (also Kakabel, Kochbiel, Kokbiel, Kabaiel, and Kochab), in The Book of the Angel Raziel, is a high-ranking, holy angel but, in general apocryphal lore and also in Enoch I, he is a fallen Grigori, resident of nether realms, and commands 365,000 surrogate spirits to do his bidding. Among other duties, he instructs his fellows in astrology.
• Penemue in I Enoch 69.8 "taught mankind the art of writing with ink and paper," and taught "the children of men the bitter and the sweet and the secrets of wisdom."
• Sariel (also Suriel, Zerachiel, and Sarakiel) is one of the 7 archangels originally listed in the Enoch books as Saraqel. Apocryphally, he is the governor of the zodiacal sign of Aries. In the Enoch books, he also teaches of the courses of the moon (at one time regarded as forbidden knowledge).
• Samyaza (also Shemyazaz, Shamazya, Semiaza, Shemhazi, Semyaza and Amezyarak) is one of the leaders of the fall from heaven and is referred to in the Dead Sea Scrolls and Vocabulaire de l' Angelologie.
• Shamsiel, once a guardian of Eden, in the Zohar, served as one of the 2 chief aides to the Archangel Uriel (the other aide being Hasdiel) when Uriel bore his standard into battle, and is the head of 365 legions of angels and also crowns prayers, accompanying them to the 5th heaven. He is referred to in Jubilees as one of the Grigori. In I Enoch he is a fallen angel who teaches the signs of the sun.
Summary: Angels Who Taught Humans from 1 Enoch. Some translations vary so two tables are presented below:
Translation 1 Translation 2 Teaching Azazel Azazyel Swords Knives Shields Breastplates Metals & Metalwork
Bracelets-Cosmetics Precious Stones Colouring and
Semjaza Amazarak Enchantments & Root-cutting Armaros Armers Enchantments & Sorcery Baraqijal Barkayal Astrology Kokabel Akibeel Constellations Ezeqeel Clouds Araqiel Signs of the Earth Shamsiel Tamiel Signs of the Sun Sariel Asaradel Course of the Moon