Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daughter of Fortitude-different version


The Enochian system’s discoverers, John Dee and Edward Kelly, came across the
following vision while working with the Seventh Aire or Aethyr (DEO):

“I am the daughter of Fortitude, and ravished every hour from my youth.
For behold I am Understanding and science dwelleth in me; and the heavens
oppress me. They cover and desire me with infinite appetite; for none that
are earthly have embraced me, for I am shadowed with the Circle of the Stars
and covered with the morning clouds. My feet are swifter than the winds,
and my hands are sweeter than the morning dew. My garments are from the
beginning, and my dwelling place is in myself. The Lion knoweth not where I
walk, neither do the beast of the fields understand me. I am deflowered, yet a
virgin; I sanctify and am not sanctified. Happy is he that embraceth me: forin the night season I am sweet, and in the day full of pleasure. My company
is a harmony of many symbols and my lips sweeter than health itself. I am a
harlot for such as ravish me, and a virgin with such as know me not. For lo, I
am loved of many, and I am a lover to many; and as many as come unto me
as they should do, have entertainment. 

“Purge your streets, O ye sons of men, and wash your houses clean; make
yourselves holy, and put on righteousness. Cast out your old strumpets, and
burn their clothes; abstain from the company of other women that are
defiled, that are sluttish, and not so handsome and beautiful as I, and then
will I come and dwell amongst you: and behold, I will bring forth children
unto you, and they shall be the Sons of Comfort. I will open my garments,
and stand naked before you, that your love may be more enflamed toward
me. As yet, I walk in the clouds; as yet, I am carried with the winds, and
cannot descend unto you for the multitude of your abominations, and the
filthy loathsomeness of your dwelling places.” 

This message was received by Kelley from an entity whom appeared clothed in: “…
attire (…) like beaten gold; she hath on her forehead a cross crystal, her neck and breast are bare unto under her dugs: she hath a girdle of beaten gold slackly buckled unto her with a pendant of gold down to the
ground...”

No comments: